Search This Blog

Monday 12 July 2010

Hot on the Highstreet Week 7

A wild bikini from Urban Outfitters


It’s holiday time once again. If you’re anything like me (ie: a girl), you’ll want a new bikini every summer to show off around the pool.

From past experience I have found that often my most treasured bikinis are the cheapest from Primark or Topshop. The problem with these though is that everyone tends to have them, and there is nothing worse than turning up by the pool in the same swimwear as someone else.

This week’s Hot on the Highstreet goes to Urban Outfitter’s Leopard Zip Front Bandeau bikini. A print particularly used by designers Dolce and Gabbana. I like to stand out from the crowd and Urban Outfitter’s bold two-piece helps me do just that. The shape is sturdy, allowing you to jump in and out of the sea without any embarrassing accidents. The vintage style and pattern is sure to flatter most body shapes. My favourite thing about this bikini is the versatility, with a removable halter neck strap it can be worn in two ways.

Urban Outfitters can be pricey, so I was glad to find this little bikini will only set you back £28.

Buy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment