Search This Blog

Monday 29 November 2010

Hot on the Highstreet Week 27




Slippers really are essential in the cold winter months; I love wearing them in summer too. I currently have two pairs on the go - a gorgeous furry pair my mum, sorry Father Christmas, got me last year, apparently from the market on Marylebone High Street (check it out, it is lovely). And the second pair, that I wear most often, are cute grey Cath Kidson ones, a plainer version of this week’s H on the H.

I must quickly mention the story behind my first pair of Cath Kidson slippers... I popped into their Chiswick branch about a year ago and, having a few minutes to spare, took part in the ‘guess how many sweets in the jar’ competition, not thinking much of it. I guessed 247, and turns out this was the closest number! My first ever competition win, and a prize of £30 worth of vouchers for the shop... so I bought the slippers, that I had been longing for for months.

Cath Kidson’s Felt Corsage Sheepskin Slippers are 100 % genuine sheepskin and will keep your tootsies toasty all year round. I can understand those who feel a little bored by all the Cath Kidson prints, that seem to be everywhere at the moment... but the brilliant thing about these slippers is that they have the prettiness of Cath Kidson with the felt flower, but with no familiar print in sight they are totally original looking too.

They cost £40 and are available in sizes 4-8, they have a similar pair for kids too, priced at £15. Buy HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment