Search This Blog

Monday 21 June 2010

Hot on the Highstreet Week 4

Hello summer sales! There is so much to choose from this week ... I have decided on French Connection's Moroccan Suede bag. Reduced from £160 to £80, this bag is a real bargain.

I am a sucker for designer handbags, but this French Connection beauty caught my eye. It is made from good quality soft suede and has nice stud details that make it look much more high end designer than highstreet. It comes in black, pink and blue. My favourite is the pink, a bright and yet sophisticated colour that would perfectly complete an evening summer outfit.

This bag also comes in a leather option, also nice and even cheaper at £57. If you can't quite afford a Mulberry or Balenciaga I would say French Connection's Moroccan Suede bag is the next best thing.

Buy here.


No comments:

Post a Comment