Search This Blog

Monday 9 January 2012

Hot on the Highstreet Week 85


Hackney label, Three Floor is a new online fashion brand that launched in November 2011. My mum flagged them up for my attention knowing I’d love their use of neon in the first collection. Since looking at the website, I have seen Three Floor mentioned in various glossy magazines including the latest issue of Vogue… obviously the fashion gurus are taking note.

The first look book is gorgeous, a mix of bright pastels (so 2012!) and faux-leather biker garments. If I had to explain the brand, I’d say the clothes are a cross between 3.1 Philip Lim's pretty simplicity and Christopher Kane’s arty palette and creative cuts.

The clothes are casual chic with a touch of attitude. This debut collection is inspired by models, bloggers, and fashion insiders and offers stylish clothing that is very wearable. The best thing about this brand? The affordable, highstreet prices: tops costing £39 to outwear priced up to £129.

I am particularly lusting after the Dark Horse faux leather quilted hotpants, £60, and the beautiful asymmetrical dresses that are priced around £68. The website is very simple and clear, so is thankfully easy to navigate and UK next day delivery is free.

What’s your favourite piece?

Visit the website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment