Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Shu Uemura: Backstage Trends EVENT at Selfridges London, 30th Sept - 1st Oct



It is no secret that Shu Uemura is my make up brand of choice. Lush lashes, poptastic colours and the highest quality ingredients - in my opinion it is unbeatable... and the professionals think so too. If I was on a desert island, a bag of Shu goodies would be my luxury of choice, and then maybe I’d finally have the time to learn how to apply eye shadow.

My enthusiasm has intensified at the announcement of a very special Shu Uemura event taking place in Selfridges in Oxford Street... where you are invited to come along and learn all about this season’s hottest trends while being made to look and feel ravishing.

On offer will be hair styling, brow treatments, skin preparation, even a make-over... the perfect pre-party transformation. The event runs from 30th September to 1st October; to reserve your place call 0207 318 3962. Entrance is priced at £50, which is then fully redeemable on Shu Uemura products at the counter in Selfridges.

Make sure you’ve organised a special date for after your Shu make-over! And visit the website here to find your favourite items in advance. I can recommend the fantastic fake lashes.

1 comment:

  1. cool post!, I appreciate it!

    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete